Amajuba District Municipality invites the submission of proposals for funding from Tourism Event organisers, to submit proposals for tourism events planned to take place between September 2023 and June 2024. The event must align with wider government objectives and demonstrate how it will advance government priorities with a specific mention on local economic development and job creation deliverables:
• Specify potential contribution to tourism and local economy in the District.
• Detailed budget and project plan including other sources of funding, partnerships and own funding.
• A detailed event marketing plan indicating implementation or a roll out time frame of three months prior to the event hosting.
• Indication of strategic local event partnerships with private/ government organisations to boost the event.
• Beneficiation of HDI’s – community upliftment.
• Identification of the event’s Public Relations campaigns in partnership with ADM.
The type of event is District/Regional Tourism event with an influence throughout the entire Amajuba District and must have cross boarder interest accommodating neighbouring towns, districts, provinces visitors and media coverage and (international; if applicable). It must have significance to Amajuba District communities and attract large visitor numbers whilst promoting social cohesion and local economic development. Projected crowd numbers and economic impact assessment report from previous events to be specified.
Proposals/applications must include ALL the following documents:
1. Application proposal signed by all partners if any
2. Proof of Company Registration/NGO/Co operative
3. Proof of Registration with the Central Supplier Database
4. Valid original Tax Clearance Certificate and PIN number
5. Detailed company profile
6. Proof of evidence of hosting events in the past (Attach Proof)
7. Certified copies of ID’s of members or shareholders
8. Bank stamped confirmation of account letter
9. Event motivation inclusive of community beneficiation with a minimum of four pages
Tel: (034) 329 7200
Fax:(034) 314 3785
Private Bag X6615
B9356, Amajuba Building, Section 1, Madadeni
Proposals must be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed “Amajuba District Tourism Event 23/24”, Amajuba District Municipality, B9356 Amajuba Building, Section 1 Madadeni, Newcastle by 14 September 2023 at 12h00.
The proposal will be subjected to assessment and evaluation prior to an award given to a successful organiser; wherein a commitment letter shall thus be issued. Upon completion of the event, event organiser must submit event economic impact assessment report to be submitted with the event report within 30 days after hosting the event.
If there is no reply from Amajuba District Municipality within 30 days from the closing date, please consider your submission unsuccessful. For more information contact the following official: Ms Buyi Shange: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO BRIEFING FOR THIS REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Bid opening register
Awarded Service provider:
Preferred bidder notice
Bid withdrawal notice